Where is home? I've wondered where home is, and I realized, it's not Mars or someplace like that, it's Indianapolis when I was nine years old. I had a brother and a sister, a cat and a dog, and a mother and a father and uncles and aunts. And there's no way I can get there again.”

Kurt Vonnegut 11th of October 2005

Tuesday, July 20, 2010





click for larger image


just received these photos of my senior work. enjoy!

these past couple of days have been filled with beautiful moments.
yesterday i was at the studio all day, i walk outside and it starts pouring rain, tornado warnings, and a glorious parting in the sky. it felt like indiana, it smelled like indiana, i drove around the streets listening to "the rip" by portishead. i drove those streets like the back roads of indiana and there was peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment