Where is home? I've wondered where home is, and I realized, it's not Mars or someplace like that, it's Indianapolis when I was nine years old. I had a brother and a sister, a cat and a dog, and a mother and a father and uncles and aunts. And there's no way I can get there again.”

Kurt Vonnegut 11th of October 2005

Friday, July 9, 2010



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have been living my life in the studio this past week. i left my job, i made art my only. it feels good even with funds that aren't as strong as they should be. i have been producing work that i am proud of, i cannot wait to fire them and get them glazed so that i can show you. in the mean time here is a preview. i will be taking newer pictures soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment