Where is home? I've wondered where home is, and I realized, it's not Mars or someplace like that, it's Indianapolis when I was nine years old. I had a brother and a sister, a cat and a dog, and a mother and a father and uncles and aunts. And there's no way I can get there again.”

Kurt Vonnegut 11th of October 2005

Saturday, July 17, 2010

i keep looking to my right,
thinking there is lightening outside.
its only a candle.
i think i've been left behind.
- r.a.e.
------------------------------------

loaded my first complete, all my work, bisque kiln today. i am hoping that nothing goes wrong. cross your fingers kid.
more to come as soon as it happens.
-----------------------------
2 weeks till the loving eyes hit mine
2 1/2 weeks until indiana air caresses my lips,
like no one has ever been able to
2 weeks to finish the last four years of my life
and forget the eighteen before
2 1/2 weeks until arms of friends forgotten, wrap around my body
and so missed
2 weeks until
2 1/2 weeks until
i walk the harboring streets of a town built on my mistakes
and enter the streets of a town built on my growth
to leave 2 1/2 months later

No comments:

Post a Comment