Where is home? I've wondered where home is, and I realized, it's not Mars or someplace like that, it's Indianapolis when I was nine years old. I had a brother and a sister, a cat and a dog, and a mother and a father and uncles and aunts. And there's no way I can get there again.”

Kurt Vonnegut 11th of October 2005

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

new pictures are up or my new work check out me on facebook (click that) and check it out!


in the mean time...


women like me...

Its the repetition

its the non stop emotion

its the constant flow of aggravation

that keeps this brian connected

to these two breast

to these two knees

to these two hands

that one day will make a living

and my bones ache

while my brain splits

hoping for the next motion

of these female parts

while bombarded by religious fiends

telling me of hell

and its consequences

I tend laugh

and make a sign

to the one across the room

across these mystical vibes

that trace one symbol, an a

to the state a thousand miles away

but yet across the room

these men dressed in white robes

with their parts dangling from their hands

will tear me apart limb from limb

as I stare at the crossed symbol on their calf

built up by steroids and homosexual tendencies

only learned from their prosecutors

and women,

like me.



the end

(if anything needs to be asked, ask it)

No comments:

Post a Comment